Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Daylen's Sonogram Pictures

I just realized that I haven't even posted any pictures of Daylen and this is his webpage. The most current pictures I have are from my last appointment at 16 weeks when we found out he was a boy. My scanner isn't hooked up so I took a picture of the picture. I apologize for the fuzziness. It took the technician over 20 minutes to determine Daylen's gender. He was stubborn which is a quality he has already inherited from the Lemons men. One of the pictures you see if of his profile laying down. This is the position he stayed in and refused to move. We shock him around and tried to get him to move and he flat out refused. I had to lean over to one side to see if it slid him around enough so the technician could determine his gender. After close to 20 minutes I finally stood up and "jumped around" the technician's room determined to get him to reposition himself. Of course this was a quite hilarious task since Darren and Dianne were in the room. Finally when I laid down on the bed we were able to determine his gender. The other pictures you'll see if one of him sitting down as if he was "mooning" us. Dianne suggested that he finally said, "You want to see it, I'll show you." We were so excited to find out his gender. There is also a picture of his feet and of him actually sitting up facing us. It didn't take him too long to decide to go back to where he was so we were only able to see his "man part" for about 5 minutes. We took a DVD with us to the appointment so we are able to look at our son move around as much as we like. Dr. Light said that we may have to have another sonogram due to the fact that this sonogram didn't reveal his internal organs such as lungs and heart chambers. So she'll want to do another one to make sure those are developing on time.




0 comments: