Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Week 26 (August 4 - August 10)


Today I am 26 weeks (6 months) into my pregnancy. Daylen has been kicking like crazy. His schedule as of right now is kick in the morning and kick at night. It appears that he kicks the most at night. During the day he lays pretty still. However, as I am typing this he is kicking/moving. I guess today will be a hyper day. Darren likes that he moves the most at night because he wants Daylen to be active at night when he gets here since Darren is a night owl. Darren said that I will be able to go to bed early while he stays up with him. We'll see how well his plan works out.

Right now Daylen should weigh approximately 1 and 2/3 lbs and should be about 14 inches long. He should be able to distinguish between voices so he will be able to recognize his loved ones when he gets here. His room is getting closer to being finished. My Dad is going to build shelves in his closet and come up with some doors. My Dad said it won't take him very long to build the shelves so once he finishes the closet I will take pictures and post them. It is hard to believe Daylen will be here in about 3 more months!! Darren and I are so excited and can't wait until he gets here.

0 comments: