Friday, August 28, 2009

29 Weeks (7 1/2 months)

Darren and I went to the doctor this week for my check up. I found out that I will have to take a 3 hour diabetes test due to an abnormality in my glucose test. So I am taking a whole day off to wait in the hospital for all the blood work to be done. While I am there I will also have a sonogram!!! It has been 14 weeks since we saw him, so we are so excited to see him again. Dr. Light decided it was time for a sonogram when he measured 5 inches MORE than he should be measuring. His growth has been right on schedule each week, except this week. She said it looks like we are going to have a BIG baby!! Of course Darren is excited because he wants Daylen to be an NBA star!! =) The only thing she can come up with as to why he is big might be that he is stretching all the way out in my uterus. The sonogram will help give us a clue as to how big he is. I can't believe we are so close to his delivery date. My feet have been swelling more and more everyday. Most people are fearful that I might be put on bedrest before I deliver. Dr. Light didn't seem too concerned about my swelling because my blood pressure has been good. Today I really felt pregnant due to the swelling and my stomach seeming enormous!! Beth took a picture of me today for my 7 months. In comparison to last month's belly, I really have grown. What do you think?


0 comments: